Thank you for purchasing a Whale product. Please carefully read the terms and conditions before submitting your warranty registration.
Warranty on Whale Products
Whale Electronic Cookware warrants WHALE’s electric products purchased in the United States & Canada to be free from any defects in workmanship 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Applicable products include rice cookers, dispensing pot and other small appliances.
For commercial appliances our warranty only cover up to 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
- The original receipt of purchase is required when registering Whale products.
- Whale product must be purchased and retained within the United States and Canada.
- Warranty covers the cost of labor and parts used for repair service (electric components only) performed within 1 year from the date of purchase as printed on your receipt.
- Warranty does NOT cover the following
- Postage, freight or delivery fee for sending the products to and from our service agency
- Damage to any unit caused by misuse or any alteration or modification made
- Damage in transit
- Normal wear including color fading
- Products immersed in or exposed to water
- Products plugged into outlets other than 120 volts
- Usage other than instructed in the owner’s manual
- Items repaired by any unauthorized agent
- Damage caused by exposure to fire, earthquake, flood, lightning or other natural disasters
- Usage in settings other than what the product is intended
- Damage caused by pests, insects or any other animals
- Spare parts and other applicable parts are not covered under warranty.
- You must fill out all the information given on the warranty registration form. Otherwise, your request may be denied.